Executive Warrior Experience
Time & Location
About The Event
This exclusive, private event will consist of 3 days of intense, yet fun training. Minimum group size is 4 students. Maximum of 6 students. This will provide an exclsuive relationship with your special operations instructor and guarantee personal attention to get your skills well beyond the next level.
- Check in to the hotel evening of June 25, 2020
- June 26- full day of training
- June 27- full day of training
- June 28- train until about noon
We have chosen this weekend to conduct this event because school will be just out of session, but the official start of summer really hasnt begun yet. If you choose to bring your family with you and have them stay in the hotel, you will be able to meet them each night for dinner. Local attractions include Tanger Outlets, Splish Splash Water Park, Riverhead Aquarium, numerous vineyards and of course beaches!
Price per student includes breakfast and lunch daily, hotel accomodation, and many surprises. Each student will have their own room with the exception if they choose to bring their family with them. Hotel accomodations are at the Hyatt Place East End.
Don't wait to book this- with such a small class, and an incrdible curriculum delivered by top instructors in the industry, this experience will sell out.
Ammo Estimate: 2500 rounds pistol
- Quality functional semi-automatic pistol
- No micro pistols or pocket pistols to include: P238, P938, P365, M&P Shield, Glock 43, etc.
- 3 magazines minimum
- Dominant side, hip-mounted holster or dominant side, belt-mounted holster- preferabbly kydex
- No Serpa or IWB holster
- Magazine pouches
- Sturdy belt at least 1.5” wide
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning
- Clothing suitable for training in any weather, pants must have belt loops
- Eye and ear protection
- Optional- knee pads
- Executive Warrior$3,850$3,8500$0