Fri, Feb 01|
Intro to Low Light Tactics-Live Fire (1)
This is a Surefire Institute class. It is a one-day course presented to selected students with the intent of introducing them to the principles of low-light operations and their tactical application.
Time & Location
Feb 01, 2019, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Paladin Center, 39 Seminary Hill Road, Carmel Hamlet, NY, USA
About The Event
A one-day course presented to selected students with the intent of introducing them to the principles of low-light operations and their tactical application. Students will be afforded the opportunity to practice the applications on a live fire range with duty weapons, then they will conduct extensive individual and two-man team exercises with force on force engagements to reinforce the teaching points. The overall objective is to take theory and reinforce it with practical application, expanding upon the principles to enable students to achieve the goals of the course, which are to:
1. Increase the operator’s probability of “prevailing”in a low light engagement.
2. Improve their decision-making skills under stress.
3. Enable them to understand and apply the basic “Tactical Lighting Principles”.
4. Provide them with a basic skill set supporting the correct use of lighting tools.
5. Promote an understanding of the use of the flashlight as a “Force Option”.
6. Identify and define typical lighting situations.
• Why We Need To Train
• How We Use Light
• Principles of Low-Light Operations
Ammunition Needed Per Student:
• Pistol - 350 rounds Lead-Free Ammo (contact us for discount pricing if needed)
Equipment Needed Per Student:
- Gun Belt
- Magazine Pouch
- Duty Pistol
- Safety Gear
Class minimum: 16 students
Rain or Shine - Indoor Shoot house environment
LAW ENFORCEMENT ONLY
In association with NY/NJ HIDTA
Surefire Low Light Class -LF$295.00